Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ive been tagged!

Just got to HCMC from KL. Since i'm feeling gloomy anyways, i'd like to distract myself with this:

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.


Name: Nurhidayah Hutamin

Birth Date: 8 February 1981

Current Status: Single Mingle

Eye Colour: Dark brown

Hair Colour: black

Righty or Lefty: righty


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.


My Heritage: chinese+javanese

My Fears: God, loosing my loved ones.

My Perfect Pizza: Thin crust with chicken mushrooms and pineapples, our favorites at UT


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.


My Thoughts First Waking Up: nak tido lagi!!!

My Bedtime: 11.30 pm

My Most Missed Memory: good old college life.


LAYER 4: MY PICK.


Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi

McDonald's or Burger King: McD

Single or Group Dates: Single

Adidas or Nike: Nike, i wonder who's the genius behind that tick mark

Tea or Nestea: Tea

Chocolate or Vanilla: I love chocolates but not chocolate ice cream...i'd prefer vanilla.

Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee


LAYER 5: DO YOU...

Smoke: Nope

Curse: Of course, but when needed only. i dont start every f***ing sentence with the f word like some people..hehe

Take a Shower: Staying in a hot & humid country, it would be suicidal not to - agree!

Have a Crush: erm...now? nope..

Think You've Been In Love: Maybe

Go To School: sure

Want To Get Married: yup..

Believe In Yourself: most of the times

Think You're A Health Freak: i eat whatever i want, but i'l make sure my weight wont exceed 53 kg ;)

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST


Drank Alcohol: nope.

Gone To The Mall: Countless of times... It's just below my office

Been On Stage: Sure ;)

Eaten Sushi: Yep, but not a fan.

Dyed Your Hair: never, thot about it, but for some reasons it never happened

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...


Played A Stripping Game: no

Changed Who You Were To Fit In: i think so, if i remember correctly..but not to the extreme..i'm pretty much the same compared to years ago..maybe i have better fashion sense than before (not the best), no more glasses..


LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...


To Be Married: passed it already..so next would be after i got the braces off?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...


Best Eye Colour: dark brown

Best Hair Colour: black

Short Hair or Long Hair: short

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...


A Minute Ago: writing a good-bye sms

An Hour Ago: tido on the plane

4.5 Hours Ago: talking on the phone with friends while waiting for my flight to saigon

1 Month Ago: vacation in bandung i think

1 Year Ago: hoping..


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...


I love: cafe sa-da! (vietnamese iced coffee)

I hate: liars..

I hide: my personal blog ;)

I miss: that on-cloud-9 feeling

I need: to move my ass and take a shower and start a new chapter in life.


LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.


1. PMSPMS

2. Maya

3. cant think of anyone else who would do this ;)

No comments: