Wednesday, May 30, 2007

To Na Chang and home..

The train is at 6.30 am!! my oh my, i gotta pack and everything. the schedule sounds nice, island visit, snorkelling, kayaking, teambuilding, mud-bathing..i hope they'll be some beach volleyball too.

three teeth officially removed today. yes, 3! the second one was hard..really hard. the dentist had to move from my right hand side, to my left hand side for her to actually make it happen, to pull the tooth out! my right mouth was numb up until my nose, so i didnt feel a thing, couldn't even tell whether the tooth was out or not. first experience was scary i tell you, i was a bit shaky right after, but the 2nd time wasn't that bad. 3 teeth some more. yes, 3! 2 required for the braces, and one is the wisdom tooth..i survived!!

i guess i won't be able to enjoy the meal that much during the family day..ohh..im sure the food is gonna be good. yum yum..but i will make sure i eat everything i can once i get back to kemaman for training..they say food at awana kijal is good. and i'm gonna eat nasi dagang, keropok, nasi lemak lauk ikan..aah best nyer :D...and last but not least, a chance to meet the person i miss most at this moment!

2 comments:

Gypsy Pete said...

Ouch... my teeth tingled reading this post.... have fun at home.

Gypsy Pete said...

Are you back in VN?