Thursday, May 17, 2007

To golf or not to golf..

i know i know...doesn't look like a pro at all..haha. ppl here play golf during most weekends. so i'm thinking now whether i should join them. i tried it once during the HSE workshop, hmm, i think i wasn't that bad, well compared to the other ladies first-timers. i'm pretty sure the guys will be picking on me the whole time we're on the course. plus, the last time i played golf, my back hurts, my arm hurts..what else..even my wrist hurts. i must have got all the technic wrong.


the only good thing is that i get to learn thing that was never familiar to me, that has never caught my attention before..

so next would be talking to my friend who's been here longer than i do and see what else can be done around here. a she. so i'm expecting better tips from her...

this weekend Tran is taking me shopping at Saigon Square. can't wait to learn more Vietnamese and get on a motorbike ;).

1 comment:

Gypsy Pete said...

You look good at it to me :p - but then again I don't play golf - although driving ranges are fun! How was the weekend?