Sunday, May 13, 2007

A day by the beach..



Aren't they cute? these are my nephews and nieces. 5 out of 12 ;). the first picture, it was hard to know what they were looking for. anyway, we totally had a blast at Pantai Mak Nik, close to Kuala Kemaman. the kids just enjoyed being in the clear sea water (well, me too actually..haha). we built sand castles, buried our feet in sands, and just sat by the beach waiting for the cool but fierce wave to smash us in the face. miss the bunch! miss being a kid!

My next beach destination will be Nha Trang, north of HCMC. It's said to be 29th most beautiful beaches in the world. I googled the beach and for some reasons i'm not impressed with the pictures they have online. will update more on it. stay tuned!

2 comments:

Gypsy Pete said...

Your pics aren't working?

I went to "China Beach" near Danang once - it was ok - not as great as an Aussie beach...

Gypsy Pete said...

Cute! Thanks! (I'm on my way to China at the moment - pity it's not VN instead!).