Monday, May 28, 2007

OMG!

I can't believe ive got myself into this.. I'm getting myself braces, and the dentist just removed 2 of my teeth. Oh, dear God, what an experience..of course it wasn't hurt at all because of the anasthetic, but i have half an hour to go before it starts to go off..i saw my teeth, my beloved ones. they served me well for the past 26 years..and i have two more to go! wishing myself all the best! if everything goes as planned, i will get braces put on me on June 11th.. :-S

saturday was nice..did some shopping and walked to Saigon Tax. Rain when I was on my way, I stopped and had the chance to take some pictures. it was nice actually, although my mood was not really on its path last week. walking and shopping actually helped a lot..hehe. apologize to you-know-who, who had to put up with my hormone imbalance. ;) I dont feel like putting up the pics now. later maybe. adios!

2 comments:

Gypsy Pete said...

Wow - new Gigi! I can't wait to see them! It will improve your smile anymore. Thanks for the congratulations btw. Who knows what would have happened it I had met you before R!

xallesia said...

nakal la you! hahaha.. :)