Thursday, April 12, 2007

My ex-boss was angry at me!

why? because i didn't include him in the mailing list when i emailed almost everyone in my previous team about how am I doing over here, and about this blog i just created...the news just made my day!

so yeah he was 'mad'...and he told Michelle to make sure that i know that he was mad..I miss you Jim..i'm glad to be one of those who actually can pick up your subtle jokes..like I said, you are the coolest boss ever! although when it comes to college American football, he became an Aggie monster..woop!..peace ;)

anyway, i guess it's good to step out of our comfort zone once in a while..to see life from a different angle...to develop your career..to discover the options you have out there..or all of those at the same time..i made 2 big steps by accepting this assignment..one is my career, and the other one, u all know what it is...mushy2 stuff la..haha..some of you might not understand, but it's alrite, it's too complicated u might not wanna know...

i'm sleepy..maybe we'll have part II of this talk about moving out from our comfort zone thingy...nity nite all..and sweet dreams..

2 comments:

Gypsy Pete said...

Very interesting blog H! WE need pictures though!

xallesia said...

thank you :). trying hard to keep it updated and more graphical ;). i'm kinda lazy to take my camera around..